Miter Joinery with Tim Rousseau
ON-DEMAND COURSE AVAILABLE NOW
Learn how to precisely cut, fine-tune, and glue mitered frame and carcase joints.
- Over three and a half hours of in-depth video lessons
- Single course and bundle package options available
- 40% OFF NOW! LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR
GET 40% OFF NOW
An Introduction To The Course
Learn to make precisely mitered joints
• Use both hand and power tools
• Get strategies for calibrating angles
• Learn to fine-tune mitered surfaces
• Get clever clamping and gluing tips
• Reinforce mitered joints with mortises & tenons
• Use a table saw, router, or biscuit joiner
• Add splines for additional strength & beauty
• Create a showcase or modern-day three-way miter joint
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Timothy Rousseau divides his time between building furniture on commission and teaching at the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Rockport, Maine, where he is the lead instructor for the nine-month comprehensive course at the school. His work has been shown in galleries throughout the Northeast and is included in private collections nationwide. Rousseau’s style is a blend of traditional and modern forms, with a high emphasis on craftsmanship. He intends his furniture to be used in everyday living.
"I regard myself as much as a teacher as I do a furniture maker."